Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Is Meghan McCain Going to Join Her Father in Pensacola Tommorrow?

On Saturday, I asked all of Pensacola to help me get in touch with Meghan McCain. Her dad is running for president and tomorrow he'll be stumping at Pensacola Junior College.

Yesterday, I emailed her blog to see if she'll be in town with her dad when he comes to Pensacola. No one from her blog has written me back to confirm or deny that Meghan will make a stop in northwest Florida. I hope her press people don't think I'm a stalker. I'm really not; I have a girlfriend. I'm just a big fan of her blog.

Plus, I'm in Alexandria, VA and won't be able to attend the rally tomorrow. Virginia's primary is already over and McCain's campaign never reached my neck of the woods. I didn't get a chance to say hi.

I'm going to ask everyone again. With a black magic marker, will you please write "Hello Chris" on a piece of computer paper and take it to the rally. Once you're there, can you take a picture with yourself, the sign and Meghan? After you do it, can you send the picture to me? It would really be appreciated.

The parking lot near the Lou Ross Center is easily accessible from College Boulevard. It won't be hard time find; I'm sure that PJC will have numerous signs up around campus that will tell you where you need to go.

The rally for McCain is completely free; just be sure to get down to PJC by 3p.m. tomorrow.

I look forward to seeing everyone's pictures.

No comments: