Friday, April 11, 2008

Does the City Even Talk to FDOT?

Last year, when clay used in the expansion of I-110 was eroded into Pensacola Bay, we all knew it was FDOT’s fault. But when the erosion was happening, the city seemed unwilling to get any answers as to why the clay couldn’t be contained. It was almost as if the city wasn’t even talking to FDOT.

I think that trend is continuing.

At last night’s city council meeting, Councilman Nobles talked about the slow progress of FDOT’s road repairs on Bayfront Parkway. Other Councilmen agreed with Nobles.

Instead of talking to each other, shouldn’t our leaders talk to FDOT and try to figure out why the repairs are taking so long?

2 comments:

jeeperman said...

Whats that old saying?
Don't wake waves or you wont get favors?
Or do you make a big stink about stuff and hope the FDOT continues with another project within the city? Or says they will but it is moved to the bottom of the funding and priority list?

yuka said...

Hello, my name is Yuka from Japan.

First of all, I would like to say that Pensacola time was my precious period.

I was in PSN for my school, and met John in Hot Rock Sushi restaurant. He took care of me alot for everything. Took me out to show around bars and Parties, and introduced his friends, drop me work when my car was down etc....

He was like my real brother in US.
Because of I am Japanese, people believed I am his sister when he introduced me as a sister hahaha..

Doesn't matter if it was good, sad , or bad. It just greatest experience and memories during my Pensacola time, and still now too.

I feel very very sorry for his parents that they have lost him.

I just want to say that "You are my(for every one) IRREPALCEABLE PERSON !!! We all love you & miss you..."